Blackshields Bonanza
A lot can change when hobby inspiration strikes. Since my foray into 15mm I have ended up coming back to the Horus Heresy. Now I am not sold on third edition and the changes to the game isn't exactly for me right now. I am looking for that pick up and play game that I am not getting from other Warhammer properties. So second edition has been my jam.
Now with this I have always wanted to run blackshields from their first edition incarnation to now I have been enamored with the idea of these offshoot forces that are either wiped out in the fires of the age of darkness or lived long enough to found the weirdest and craziest of all successor chapters.
For me this was originally grey armoured mk4 when Betrayal at Calth came out, and then it just sat in the back ground as I built up my Imperial Fists for second edition.
![]() |
| A selection of said Imperial Fists |
![]() |
| Some of the too many tanks (I could do more) |







While this is only a selection of what I have gotten completed I will have more updates as I complete this project (and hopefully I remember this platform for my idiotic ideas).






Comments
Post a Comment